Properties Developers About Us News Contact +971 50 944 2924 info@manzelestate.com

Ixora Homes

location  Al Barari
Ultra luxury 4 Br villas offering distinctive green living, inspired architecture & captivating views
Starting from
AED 4,000,000


The latest offer applicable for this project.

Direct from developer
Payable by installments
During Construction
Payable on completion
Handover date
Down Payment
On purchase date

About Ixora-Homes

Introducing Al Barari IXORA, meaning a fragrance inspired by a beautiful flower that represents light and warmth. This magnificent project in the green Al Barari Community consists of 82 modern homes, representing a new era of luxury. The collection these exquisite 4 bedroom homes offers distinctive green living with inspired architecture and captivating views amid a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. Each house is located on three levels, each main room has full height glass, so the interior is always filled with light.

Al Barari
Q2 2024
Al Barari

AED 4,000,000
USD 1,089,918
AED 5,800,000
USD 1,580,381
4,791 Sq.ft
445 sq.m
4,791 Sq.ft
445 sq.m
Pay 40%
During Construction
Pay 60%
On Completion
Share Property

Amenities & Facilities


Floor Plan

Payment Plans

1st Installment


On Booking
1st Installment


15 May, 2022
3rd Installment


1 Jan, 2023
4th Installment


15 May, 2024

Property Location

15 Minutes


Downtown Dubai

20 Minutes


Dubai Marina

24 Minutes


Dubai Int'l Airport

15 Minutes



About Al Barari

A multiple-award winning, eco-friendly development, Al Barari is Dubai’s most desirable address, seamlessly blending unmatched luxury with unforgettable green surroundings. Al Barari is a secluded paradise that offers a unique living experience in Dubai. Space, tranquillity and exclusivity are the hallmarks of this project. The biggest attractions are the lush botanical gardens and lakes with a low density of villas excellently arranged into leaves. The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 40% of it is constructed leaving 60% to be landscaped.


Register Your Interest

Are you interested to know more about this project? Please fill out the form, and we will contact you as soon as possible.